Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy

Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy is a magenta polish with lots of purple and pink micro glitter through out it. This polish is so pretty and goes on great! I did find that, like most Essies, the formula is thin, so you will need three thin coats for opacity. Also, like with most Essies, the shimmer shows up MUCH more predominately in the bottle than it does on the nail. I am used to this as far as this brand goes, but if you aren't as familiar with their polish, you may be a bit disappointed. The shimmer does give the polish a slight metallic-ish look without the unfortunate look of brush strokes.

Three coats and one coat Poshe:









How do you feel when the polish looks different on the nail than it does in the bottle? Sometimes it's a bit disappointing, so I'm glad I was anticipating this being much less sparkly than it looked.

9 comments:

  1. Really nice colour!!
    Shame on the brushstrokes though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no there was no brushstrokes. I meant that it looked like a metallic but without the brushstrokes. lol :)

      Delete
  2. ive been looking at buying this color but im not sure it really a color for me...but thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always try to find it cheap on a blog sale, or even buy it and swap it if you don't like it. I think it's a pretty shade and I know it's unique in my collection.

      Delete
  3. I've thought about getting this one before. It's so unique for Essie. Great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. And, it applies better than most Essie, too! Thanks :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)