Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: Polka Dots


Day 8. I can't believe the challenge is almost over already :-/. I've had so much fun creating all these different nail art designs and seeing all the other talented ladies come up with even better ideas!

Today's theme is Polka Dot nails. I wanted to do one of the cute little bear nails that I have been seeing on Pinterest, but it ended up looking like a mouse with a wonky ear. lol. Oh well, I thought it was really cute anyways!







The polishes I used:

Sinful Colors Nirvana
Zoya Avery
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Black Onyx

10 comments:

  1. this is really cute, I love your little bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie! Looking back at the pics, it's not as bad as I had thought originally. lol.

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty. I love that little bear. Make everything so much more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! this is amazing!
    I'm new follower! If you have time I invite you to me :)

    http://madeoftears-madeoftears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a best blog award :) for all the details visit

    http://justanotherpolishjunkie.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
    juncosa brestoff treadway tieno dominguez raising brownyn volunteers lieu
    jeux de ninja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)