Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny

Essie Bikini So Teeny is a bright, yet pastel blue with the most subtle silver shimmer. The shimmer itself does not translate onto the nail, just like most Essie polishes.

I love shades like this! And Essie does them so well. Light enough that they are flattering, yet bright enough to make a slight statement. This blue is just perfect.

Two coats, with very easy application:








As you can see, the color varies SLIGHTLY in the bottom two pics. I have been messing with camera setting trying to get the most color accurate photos. The main place you can tell the difference is in my skin tone. Yikes! lol.

10 comments:

  1. I don't notice much of a difference in the photos so don't worry ;) This color is simply gorgeous and I keep passing it over *facepalm* It's almost glowey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does have a glowey look to it! I love polishes like this :) And you know how it is with bloggers, we are always so critical of our own pics! lol.

      Delete
  2. love this polish...wish that i had bought it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Essie usually releases colors similar to this every year. You should be able to find something similar!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)