Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Milani Cyberspace

I don't know weather to classify Cyberspace as a scattered or linear holo. Definitely a scattered in the bottle, but once on the nail it takes on a linear look. Honestly, I'm not going to think too much about it because it beautiful either way. Cyberspace is the blue in Milani's 3D Holographic line. I believe that out of the entire line this shade has one of the strongest holographic qualities to it.

Application was fine. It went on a bit thin, but was completely opaque after three easy coats. I had no issues with cuticle pooling at all.  Three coats, plus SV:







Like always, I wish my camera would pick up sparkle better because this polish is so gorgeous, especially from a drugstore brand. You can see the linear-ness best in the last shot.

So, what would you say? Scattered or linear??

8 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty color! I know I'm heading to CVS today, so this one is on my list now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure they were 75% off, so you might get lucky and be able to grab it for cheap!

      Delete
  2. great post, looks awesome:)

    xx NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty polish. You're right its so difficult to photograph glitter and holo polishes... sometimes using a macro lens and direct light may help. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! :)

      I'm trying to figure out direct light, because when I use it everything turns out yellow.

      Also, I'm pretty sure I am going to get a new camera because the macro setting on my digital one isn't really doing the trick.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)