Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

More nail mail!

Here are four more of the packages I received from the birthday group I am in.


From Emily: Essie Miami Nice, Leading Lady, As Gold As It Gets, Butler Please. Also, some Hello Kitty and Lip Smackers lip gloss.


From Marijana: China Glaze Moonlight, China Glaze Cha Cha Cha, Rimmel Lemon Drop, Rimmel How Do You Lilac It, Miss Sporty (no name),Maybelline Colorama (no name?), and Essence Party Princess. She also sent a Hello Kitty candy charm bracelet, some Essence lip gloss that smells amazing, and a cute Hello Kitty nail file.


From Tres: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava, Nail-venturous Floam, and Essie Mojito Madness.


From Xana: Maybelline (no name?), China Glaze Lush & Luxe, China Glaze Flying Dragon, H & M Purple Glitter, Gina Tricot Beauty Puff Powder, H & M Fantasy Ocean, Flormor 410, Model's Own Purple Imperial, and an H & M eyeshadow palette.

Leading Lady and Butler Please are so gorgeous in person. They are definitely on my list of things to swatch ASAP! And can I just say...FLOAM!! I have been wanting this polish for ages. This was one of my first and #1 lemmings of all time. I want to carry it with me at all times, yet lock it up for safe keeping!

I love all my packages and new additions so much! These girls have done a great job picking out polishes for me and it's fun to get ones from all over the world that I couldn't normally get.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Essie...they are one of my favorite brands of polish. :)

      Delete
  2. ive seen others mention birthday swaps, how do you find one? it seems really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One was started in the polish group I'm involved with on FB. They are really fun, and if you get a chance, you should definitely join one!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)