Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OPI Alpine Snow

I used OPI's Alpine Snow for the balloon nail art that I posted yesterday. I love this white and use it for lots of nail art. It's a white creme polish with a great formula. I have two coats and no top coat in the pics. You will notice some pulling at the base of the nail, but I knew I was going to paint over it, so I wasn't too worried. One more coat or more careful application would have taken care of this..








Personally, I love white polish. I have a white creme or jelly in almost every brand that I own, but this is definitely the best white creme that I have come across. Do you like white polish or do you go for something a little more off white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)