Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts

Another long, wordy OPI name that I hate. I'm all for a cute, witty name for polish, but I normally don't like anything over 3 words.

French Quarter For Your Thoughts is a dark gray creme with some hints of taupe. As we all already know, I love gray polish so I think this is a great shade. When I first started getting into polish, I swear I wanted every gray there was out there. I did have a bit of trouble with application, but I believe that was mostly because I used a ridge filler base coat instead of my normal Orly Bonder. Funny how your base coat truly affects how the polish goes on.

Two coats plus one coat Posche:









I feel like everything I have been posting lately is either gray or pink. Ugh. I need to switch it up and wear some different shades!! I think it's because I have been working ahead on some February challenges, so I have Valentine's day on my mind.  A lot of these colors I have been using you will see in upcoming nail art posts :)

What do you think about gray polish? Do you wear it alone or just use it as a nail art base? Or maybe you just don't wear it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)