Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Nail Art Challenge: Sweet Treats


Today's theme of the Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge is Sweet Treats. At first, I wanted to do the conversation hearts, but figured that would be done quite a bit and also I couldn't find a design that I thought I could execute well enough. So, I ended up deciding on a cupcake/polka dot hybrid design. I loved this! When I showed my boyfriend, he said, "That looks very....Hello Kitty-ish." lol!! Well, good enough.






The polishes I used for this mani were Zoya Shelby, Zoya LC, OPI Alpine Snow, and two red rhinestones.

6 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty!!
    I agree ;) they are a bit Hello Kitty-ish ;)
    But there's nothing wrong with that!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I love Hello Kitty so there was nothing wrong with it to me at all! :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the cupcake design. I want this on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's actually really easy to replicate! :) Google a cupcake mani tutorial and there are lots out there!

      Delete
  3. These are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)