Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

China Glaze Winter Holly

For Christmas, I painted my nails with China Glaze Winter Holly. These pics are seriously forcing me to figure out a better lighting set up. I had a perfect one for the summertime when I had good, or at least half decent, sunlight all day long. Never had an issue with capturing a polish. Now that the days are shorter and sunny days are few and far between, looks like a light box in a necessity. I actually have one, but for some reason, my pics in it are still coming out yellow toned, so I am trying to make the necessary tweaks to get the pics to come out right.

I'm sure by now you have seen many gorgeous swatches of this polish and know that it is a dark forest green micro glitter polish with lots of holo glitter scrattered throughout. Holo really has been the hit of the season, hasn't it?

I had absolutely no issues with the application of this polish and it was completely opaque in three coats.




I wish I could have captured the true beauty of this polish. Every little morsel glitters. If a glittering Christmas tree could be made into a polish, Winter Holly would be it. I definitely have nothing like this in my stash, and if you didn't pick this up, you may want to re-think that decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I try my hardest to reply and visit everyone that comments on my blog :)